Tuesday, December 15, 2009

been awhile

since i have blogged here haha. so hmm what has been going on. well my friend came back haha. i will call him bob haha i miss talking to him. he has this thing where he disappears for awhile then comes back. around jr year after i left bolsa i would come back to visit during school hour and i would of course see him in earth science..the class we had together. one day i came back to visit and he was gone. did not know where he was. then about 3 years later, he IMs me out of the blue with an sn i do not recognize. we spent the hour catching up and filling me in with his life. so after that, we continued to talk and what not. he is such a good friend, always there to make me laugh i love it. what i love most is that i can pick on him and make fun of him all i want and not get mad haha. we are such jerks to each other it's funny haha. well it was around this time of year when he went mia again. i got a random text from him using his friends phone telling me to delete his number but did not tell me why, i did not reply because he was using his friends phone. then i remembered our talk a few days ago, where he was trying get a nice body so that he can impress this girl. he told me was flying over to see her blah blah. i stopped seeing his sn on aim and i started to think, what if he got locked up again, maybe that is why i have not heard from him. eventually i stopped caring. but sometime last week, he came back and the first thing i said to him was "where the heck have you been?" haha he told me he ran away, of course i didnt believe him. but i guess he did, he told me he almost got engaged, and the girl he was with was a gold digger. she would not let him have any girl friends...i guess that explains why stopped hearinf from him. but we started talking about and he tells me that never again will he let a girl tell him who he can be friends with and that he missed me..awww haha. but yea, i missed talking to him haha.

so lately this guy has been bugging the crap out of me haha ill call him crab ahhaha. but yea he makes it seem like we are going to end up together. always telling me how much he likes me and how happy he will make me when we are together...insane because it is never going to happen. i told my friend bob and he told me that his guy sounds like a stalker haha. then he ask if that crab flirts like him and i told him i do not know because i have not you him flirt with girls haha, then bob tells me that he flirts with me all the time i just dont realize it hahaha. so i told him that that just proves that i really am oblivious hahaha.

No comments: