Thursday, October 8, 2009

bad day.

my day started off badly haha, my alarm never went off, therefore i ended up over sleeping. had to rush around the house, brushing my teeth, washing my face, and getting dressed. then as i was getting in the car, i ended up hitting my head killing some brain cells haha. also had to rush and eat in the car; not a great way to enjoy breakfast. by the time i got to school i had to literally had to power walk to class and up the stairs, luckily by the time i got to class, instructor wasnt in yet. but still i hate feeling rushed. then to top it off, i got a freaken 1 out 3 on my reading quiz. then again it was my fault, i forgot to do the reading haha. anyway whatever. im over it. tomorrow is friday, just have lab tomorrow from 2-3 then i get to start my weekend yey.

No comments: