Wednesday, July 6, 2011

oh gym

So, I woke up at 8:30am today, a little too early if you ask me considering that during summer, I usually wake up at 12pm and that I have had trouble sleeping lately. Anyway,GYM...I have no idea why I hate going to the gym so much and working on the mach and working on the machines. I guess I just get bored? then there's the "i don't know what else to do, or I don't know what to do"

I guess I like working out with a class because it's fun. I make it fun. My favorite way of exercising and getting into shape would be swimming! I love swimming, I love the water, anything with water I will do and enjoy. If I had access to a pool like i used to, I'd be swimming everyday and not feel like it's a workout, or that i have to because I enjoy.

GYM, not my ideal way of working out and getting in shape, but at least I don't have to be in the sun and the heat. I hate the sun and I try to stay out of the sun and heat as often as I can. I just can't do want weather.

I do enjoy working out in cold weather though because I don't feel the heat and the sun is not shinning. Plus, you work out harder to break a sweat. I sweat easily :)

No comments: